After-sales service technician
Rotec is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill a position as a Customer Service Agent. The incumbent will perform the following functions:
- Respond to service calls and parts orders by phone, fax or email;
- Apply questioning techniques to quickly and effectively identify a problem related to after-sales service;
- Write the description of the problem in a clear and detailed manner;
- Create entries in Maximum Manufacturing Software, write and print purchase orders, delivery vouchers and service call sheets;
- Deliver the required documents and information to the shipping manager and technicians;
- Keep track of the availability of Rotec technicians and outside technicians;
- Write submissions for service calls;
- Pay for credit card service calls;
- Track returns of defective parts;
- Stay informed about old and new models;
- Classify the various documents and files;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Be perfectly bilingual;
- Knowledge of manufacturing software Maximum an asset;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite: Word and Excel;
- Communication ability;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Mind of analysis;
- Ability to work alone and as a team;
- Be versatile and self-reliant
- Attention to detail.
- A full-time and permanent job with a schedule ranging from 33.5 to 37.5 hours per week. (Every other Friday afternoon off)
- Compensation commensurate with your talent o Group insurance
- A group RRSP where the employer contributes up to the equivalent of $500 per year
- Draws and activities organized by the social club
- The chance to be part of a growing and forward-thinking company!
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information ! Send us your C.V. at:[email protected]
Please note that only those whose applications are accepted will be contacted by telephone for an interview.