- Assemble different adjustable bed components, metal structures and various accessories;
- Assemble beds to meet company quality standards and requirements;
- Visually assess beds to ensure compliance and presence of each room;
- Handle parts carefully, so as not to damage the product;
- Properly complete requirement sheets;
- Keep a clean workspace;
- Respect occupational health safety rules;
- Participate in the growth of the company.
The work schedule is monday to Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Opportunity for overtime.
- Interest and skills in manual labour;
- Be physically fit in order to be able to lift certain loads;
- Ability to work alone or as a team;
- Minutiae and manual dexterity;
- Be able to read, understand and interpret a sheet of manufacturing requirements;
- Be able to recognize the different parts and components to be assembled,
- Concerned about the job well done.