Welder robot operator
Rotec is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill a position as a welder robot operator. You’ll take care of:
- Select and place parts in different templates to weld structures and sub-assemblies;
- Make the basic adjustment of the welder robot to ensure its operation;
- Check the parts and make sure they are compliant.
- Install and remove the templates as needed, so that they are well positioned in the welder’s robot;
- Riveting parts and ensuring the quality of riveted parts;
- Complete internal purchase orders and quality control forms;
- Store parts and sub-assemblies at the respective locations and according to the model;
- Respect occupational health safety rules;
- Participate in the growth of the company.
- You will evolve in a warm and motivating work environment.
The work schedule can be day or evening. The evening schedule is only 4 digits from Monday to Thursday from 4:45 p.m. to 3:15 a.m.
- Be able to read, understand and interpret a sheet of manufacturing requirements;
- Must master welding (MIG), machining and metal parts;
- Be physically fit to lift bed parts;
- Ability to keep a steady pace of work;
- Minutiae and manual dexterity;