Satisfaction 100 Bed
The Satisfaction 100 bed, for a restful sleep and the most comfortable moments of relaxation.
Fully designed and manufactured in Quebec, the Satisfaction 100 adjustable bed is a comfortable, sturdy and easy-to-use choice. Taking advantage of superior manufacturing, this comfort bed meets the needs of people looking for a functional bed that can adapt to their daily lives.
The zero gravity position and its ultra-silent engines make the Satisfaction 100 a bed for relaxation and calm.
- Superior quality components and fabrication
- Adjustable at the head and feet
- Ultra silent articulated system – DC motors
- Wireless controller
- Zero gravity position for optimal relaxation
- Mattress retainer at the foot of the bed
- Castors with brake
- Authentic Canadian product
- CSA certified to Canadian standards
- Load capacity: 500lb / 227kg
- Bed platform dimensions:
- Split Queen 30’’ x 80’’ (76 x 203 cm)
- Twin XL 39’’ x 80’’ (99 x 203 cm)
- Full XL 54’’ x 80’’ (137 x 203 cm)
- Queen 60’’ x 80’’ (152 x 203 cm)
- Other dimensions available to order (applicable fees)
- Fix legs
- Full one-year warranty
- Our products are guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year following the original purchase date. During this first year, Rotec or its authorized distributor will replace, at no cost to the original buyer, any defective parts. This guarantee includes authorized labour and transportation costs incurred by repairing or replacing any defective parts.
- Two-year warranty – Manette and electronic components
- Our products are guaranteed parts, labor and authorized transportation for two (2) years following the original purchase date on the controllers and electronic components.
- Five-year warranty – Electric and massage motors
- Our products are guaranteed room, labor and authorized transport for five (5) years following the original purchase date on electric motors and massage.
- Twenty-five-Year Guarantee (25) – Steel Structure
- Our products are guaranteed twenty-five (25) years after the original purchase date on the steel structure.