Assistant to the Technical Director
- Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Assistant Director of Technical Services will be tasked with helping to design cutting-edge, competitive, safe and reliable electronic products!
- Supporting the integration and production of electronic products
- Help in the process of evaluating and developing new products
- Keep track of ongoing projects and files
- Improve existing products and assemble and test prototypes
- Work with the research and development department to integrate these new products into beds
- Search for potential components and suppliers
- Help document the production instructions needed to manufacture the products.
- Supporting the electronics team in parts orders for production
- Estimate manufacturing costs, estimate quantities and manufacturing times
- Designing login diagrams
- Make test reports and perform quality control
- Make manufacturing and assembly procedures
- Versatile and flexible
- A person who likes to push his limits!
- At ease to challenge and propose ideas
- Self-taught and you like to learn
- Skilled in problem solving
- Autonomous, orderly and structured
- College training in electronics engineering or related experience
- Ability to use standard manufacturing and diagnostic tools
- Bilingualism (English and French)
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
What we offer you
- Full-time and permanent employment
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Competitive compensation
- Group insurance and group REER
- Activities organized by the social club
- The chance to be part of a growing and forward-thinking company!
- Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Schedule: Day quarter
- Telework: No