Assembler of medical beds
- Cutting, drilling and grinding metals;
- Receive work instructions from the foreman;
- Packaging finished products;
- Receive and inspect parts;
- Assemble hospital bed components;
- Clean up your workspace;
- Comply with occupational health and safety standards;
- Preparation of accessories
- Assembly of medical and comfort beds
- Perform all related tasks.
- Skilled for manual work;
- Able to lift certain loads;
- Able to work alone or in a team;
- Thorough and reliable.
What we offer you
In addition, you are lucky to have a weekend of 2 and a half days. Here is the work schedule that is very popular with our employees:
Monday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday : 7h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.